Terms and Conditions
1. Deliveries are dispatched with DPD on a Next Working Day Service. Our standard Delivery Charge to UK Mainland addresses (excluding N.Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Channel Islands) is £4.99*.
2. Delivery to addresses in N.Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands are charged at a higher rate.
3. DPD do not run a collection service at weekends or Bank Holidays, so we are unable to send out goods on these days but instead dispatch on the next working day.
4. DPD's success rate for their UK Mainland Next Day service is 99%. However, we cannot guarantee and therefore do not accept any responsibility should your parcel fail to be delivered to you on the next working day.
5. If you do not receive your parcel by the end of the next working day after placing your order, please contact us and we will provide you with a consignment number which will allow you to track the status of your delivery on the DPD website at www.dpdlocal.co.uk. If you fail to contact us within 7 days of ordering with regard to a missing order and your parcel is subsequently returned to us then a returns charge of £5.50 will be applied and deducted from any refund requested. A re-stocking charge may also be applied. Should you require the item to be redelivered then this is subject to a charge of £4.99 + VAT. Any items thought to be missing from a consignment must be reported within 48 hours from receipt of delivery. In exceptional circumstances where we are unable to dispatch same day, Mothkiller.co.uk and its associated companies reserve the right to dispatch goods on the following day. In this event any delivery charges paid by the customer will either be reimbursed or the order cancelled and refunded in full.MothKiller.co.uk or any of it's associated companies will not be held responsible or provide a refund, in the event that a third party receives a parcel at the customers chosen address, which then fails to reach the correct person. It is therefore the customers responsibility to ensure that their chosen delivery address is a secure one. Any delivery queries regarding the signatory of a consignment must be discussed and resolved with the courier.
6. We do regular competitor analysis to ensure that we are offering the lowest prices possible to our customers and have a guaranteed best price policy which means that if you find an identical item at a lesser price elsewhere then we will be happy to match or even better this price.However, this policy does not apply if the competitor is an auction site (e.g. eBay), if the competitor is running a clearance sale, has made a typing error, has stipulated a minimum order quantity, or where the item is out of stock.
7. At mothkiller.co.uk, we reserve the right to set a limit on order quantities and the number of repeat orders. If the order has been processed online, then we will issue a full refund in these cases.
8. As we continually aim to source better products and improve our range, MothKiller.co.uk reserves the right to substitute any product with another should we consider the replacement product to be of the same or higher quality than the original. For example, we will only ever substitute an insecticide with the same strength of active ingredient and formulation. Also, if our suppliers introduce new improved versions, then these will obviously supercede the original product.
In the event that an ordered product is out of stock, your consignment may be delayed. In this instance if you have paid for next day delivery, this portion of your payment will be refunded in full and all shipping of goods will be free of charge. If the delay in dispatch exceeds 48 hours, you will be advised of this and offered free delivery or a full refund prior to shipping.
In the event that a request is made for a refund following dispatch and prior to delivery, this can only be completed once all goods are returned back to ourselves in complete original condition. In this instance, the customer should not accept the goods from the courier. If goods are accepted, all return costs will be at the expense of the customer.
Faults and Returns
9. All goods should be checked at time of receipt, before signing for. If your parcel has been damaged in transit then a note to this effect must be made on the courier's paperwork in order for a claim for damage to be considered by the carrier. If thereafter you discover a fault with any of your goods, then we will arrange for these to be collected and exchanged as long as the fault or damage is reported within 48 hours of receipt and the goods are returned with their original packaging. For information of how to return faulty items, please contact us. We will of course bear the extra shipping costs in these circumstances. Any missing items must be reported to us within 48 hours of receipt.10. Our returns address is: Pest Expert Building, 42 Broadfield Road, Sheffield S8 0XJ. A full refund will be issued for all goods returned within 14 days. However, please note that shipping costs (dispatch and return) will not be refunded in cases where the customer has changed their mind, where DPD have not been able to deliver to the customer due to the customer being away, or where the customer has failed to track their parcel or collect it from its holding point. In addition, if delivery charges have been subsidised by us, then this subsidy may also be reclaimed to cover the cost of packaging and shipping. In all instances, goods must be returned within 14 days of dispatch via our nominated route in order to qualify for a refund.
11. If an order is returned or refunded due to an error on the customer's part or because the customer has failed to take delivery or collect the item, then a restocking charge off £9.95 will be applied.
12. Should a customer neglect to collect their parcel from their local depot within the for which it is held there, we are subject to a returns charge of £5.50, which will be passed on the customer if no correspondence is received within 21 days of dispatch.
13. If a parcel is returned as a result of the customer providing incorrect delivery details or because it is not accepted at its destination then any re-delivery charges will be passed on to the customer. Alternatively, we can offer a refund of the goods less the shipping costs. A restocking charge may also be applicable.
14. By purchasing from our website you consent to receiving marketing information from us by email regarding offers and products. We will never pass your details on to third parties. Should you not wish to receive such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can simply unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the relevant link at the bottom of each marketing email to remove your contact details.
*Exclusive of VAT. All delivery charges are subject to VAT at 20%.